Saturday, October 8, 2011

Status Updates III

They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.

Many people have told me that I've changed, but the truth is: I think I've just found myself.

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

She's got the eyes of innocence; the face of an angel, a personality of a dreamer & a smile that hides more pain than you can ever imagine.

At the end of the day, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's holding you together.

Just give me honesty. I will deal with my feelings.

Creativity is taking anything and making it everything.

Not everything you have stays forever. But there are things you would be glad to fight for just so you can have them longer...

I didn't change... I just realized there is more than one way to keep myself happy.

Just because I don't start the conversation, doesn't mean I'm not dying to talk to you.

Exercise is not: jumping to conclusions, running off at the mouth, stretching the truth, 
bending over backwards, side stepping responsibility.

You look into my eyes and bring my heart to it's knees

Today, I found out that ‘made in USA’ stickers are made in China.

Some dreams come true. Others just hang around and tease you for the rest of your life.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say Hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind.

When I wake up from a dream that had you in it, I still close my eyes tightly hoping I'd fall asleep for a little bit longer.

You don't see what's special about a moment until you look back on it in the future, and realize you can't have it anymore.

I Liked your status and now 25 notifications later... I'm hating Me for Liking your status!

Every time I fall for you, I remember those pearls from Coelho that -“Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time.”... and I wonder 'How many times?'
 
We're all born innocent. Some people stay that way. Others just want you to think they did.