Saturday, October 8, 2011

Status Updates II


My life , My choices , My mistakes , My lessons , NOT your business .

It seems like every time we get a new President, the only thing that changes is their address.

"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me… Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful… that's what matters to me." - Steve Jobs

Those who are afraid to fall will never fly.

I can't clean my room because I get distracted by the cool stuff I find.

Someone told me that a picture tells a thousand words but when I saw your picture... I was speechless.

I love that moment when you find a song that you remember hearing when you were little and it just takes you back.

I'm here you’re there. One of us is in the wrong place.

Apparently, telling someone how you feel is arguing.

Draw a line. Live above it.

May the Lord break the front teeth of all your enemies so you will know them when they smile.

Home is not where you live, but where you're most understood.

I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the weirdest hairdos.

The awkward moment when people are singing happy birthday to you and you’re just sitting there smiling like an idiot.

Just because I don't react, doesn't mean I don't notice.

Sometimes the best way to get someone’s attention is to stop giving them yours.

You can make a wish or you can make it happen.

Why give second chances to someone when there is someone waiting for their first?

You failed me when I needed you the most... stupid cell phone!!

If you leave without a reason, don't bother coming back with an excuse.