Saturday, October 8, 2011

Status Updates I

Do you ever stop and think about the days before Facebook and Twitter, when you would do something and actually not tell anyone?

Some people don't realize they lost a good thing until they see the next person with it. Then suddenly they want it back.

In life there are only two options: move on and become the main event, or stay where you are and be the side show.

Make my day, give me a hug.

Now it's gone. But sometimes, I sit down and hope.

Dear software makers, when you make me close my browser or reboot my computer after installing something minor, I hate you.

I'm trying to hide my feelings, but why are you crossing my mind.

Goodbyes are always painful. Thank God there's Hello to look forward to.

It's amazing how a few minutes shared with the person you care about can instantly erase all the traces of a bad day.

Sometimes the hardest things to say are those that come straight from the heart.

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.

I woke up one day and saw you in a different light. And then I moved on . . .

Those mornings when you're just listening to music thinking about that special someone.

Never lose sleep thinking about someone who doesn't stay awake thinking of you.

When you find someone who finally understands you, the world will go away.

Dear God, when I ask for someone with a sense of humor, I meant with MY sense of humor...

No matter how good they are, some memories need to be forgotten

Face your problems. Don't Facebook your problems.

Maybe I can't stop the downpour, but I will always, always join you for a walk in the rain.

A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.