Saturday, October 8, 2011

Status Updates IV

I hate the way I don't hate you at all. 

Sooner or later, everyone falls apart. Survivors are the ones who pick up the pieces and move on.

Don't criticize me for my flaws, when you haven't even recognized yours yet.

Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand.

When you find someone who finally understands you, the world will go away.

I love the feeling that you get when you know something good is going to happen!

That feeling when a certain smell, sound or place reminds you of a memory and how it can bring you to smile.

Wish I am lost and the world discovers me in your eyes.

Imagination is intelligence having fun.

Even the strongest feeling expires when ignored.

I Started Loving My Name From The Day I Heard You Calling It!!!

That awkward moment when you type your password into the username box.

That awkward moment when you’ve already said “what?” three times and still have no idea what the person said, so you just agree.

I'm wearing the smile you gave.

Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers.

And cupid has done it again.

Some people should go that extra mile even if they run out of road.

In life there are only two options: move on and become the main event, or stay where you are and be the side show.

Did you ever make fun of someone so much you think you should thank them for all the good times you've had?

My favorite text message:  "I'll be there in 5 minutes...if not, read this again.”